They are darkish in color but not black. Still ok for bread?
I had ripe bananas so I peeled them, put them in Rubbermaid cont and in the fridge. Are they still ok to use?
- How to tell when red bananas are ripe
- How do banana peels reflect its ripening state? Can we influence that in our kitchen
- Keeping bananas fresh for longer
- Only the core of the banana is black. Is it safe to eat
- Bread – save time by baking banana bread using the convection setting of the oven
- Bread – About ripe bananas for banana bread
The fridge is the best method to store ripe bananas, and should be fine for 5 to 7 days. Refrigeration will make the skin of the banana black, but the flesh will remain unharmed.