I would like to be able to can and then sell my own hot sauce. The hot sauce I make is a low acid meat (ground beef) and tomato based sauce. I had sent it in to get a shelf life expectancy, and was advised the acidity level was too low and the only way I could make the sauce in a way that it was shelf stable was if I used a retort or sold it as a frozen product. Neither of these are options I can consider at this time.
- How to make shelf stable legume dishes in vacuum bags
- Sauce – How to maximize the shelf life of the homemade hot sauce
- How to make shelf-stable chocolate milk
- Sauce – Making cheese sauce
- Make shelf stable cocktail mixers by pressure canning
- How to make the sauces shelf stable, other than adding acid into it since the recipe doesn’t include much of it
- Repackaging shelf-stable products