I've often heard as a rule of thumb that if you have both, go with fresh. But are there exceptions to that? Are there times when using dried herbs is preferred?
- How to dry herbs
- Sauce – How to get more flavor out of dried herbs
- Keep herbs fresh by spraying them with fertilizer
- Soup – Should you add specific garden-fresh herbs to a stew at the beginning or the end
- Baking – Can frozen (fresh) flower petals be used in baking the same as unfrozen fresh petals
- Do fresh herbs have properties that dried herbs do not