I have been doing a lot of decorative concrete around my house, and I have yet to find a masking tape or caulking or anything that can hold the acid stain where I want it. I finally found something that I think will work, it's a gel that makes the stain thicker and keeps it in place. This way you can just paint it where you want it. The problem is that it is not sold in the colors that I want. So, does anyone know what I could add to an acid stain to make it thicker like that?
- Concrete – How to paint the basement floor
- Concrete – How to use to fill drilled concrete holes that are not used anymore
- Concrete – How to fix sticky KILZ primer
- Concrete – Should I stain or paint the blotchy concrete
- Concrete – Best Concrete for Pet Headstone
- Walls – Repair holes concrete ceiling (not just masking them)