I've put in a prehung door before but the last one had a brick-mold on the exterior part of the frame and I just pushed it in until it was against the house. The prehung door I have to install now doesn't have a brick-mold, so how far do I put it into the rough opening? Should I just leave 1/2" sticking out on the inside so that the drywall will meet up even with it for trimming?
- Doors – How to go about installing a prehung door in this opening
- Doors – Is it ok to install a patio door tightly in the rough opening
- Doors – Are these doors installed correctly, and are they secure as they are
- Doors – Prehung Door Question
- Doors – What interior door will fit a rough opening of 47-3/4″
- Doors – How to paint an exterior door to prevent sticking
- Doors – remove prehung door from frame when installing