When hanging drywall, how much distance should I allow for seams? Do pieces fit flush against each other, or do I leave a gap? This is for USA construction, in case there is some code for such consideration.
- Drywall – Rule of thumb for prefilling drywall vs. recutting a piece of new drywall
- Drywall – 1“ S-Type Screws OK for hanging 5/8” Drywall on short wall in basement
- Drywall – Hanging drywall: How to shim 1.5″
- Water – How to address gaps between underlayment and drywall before waterproofing
- Drywall – How to frame around a basement window to allow for drywall finishing
- Drywall – How to resolve uneven meeting of new and existing drywall pieces
- Drywall – Too Much Mud Leveling over New Drywall