We're going to be finishing our basement and one issue I have is how we will drywall the staircase. Unfortunately the stairs are right against the concrete wall. Should I simply put furring strips onto the concrete, hang the drywall against it, and use foam insulation between the strips?
- Basement – Finishing half of basement, should I insulate all
- Drywall – add framing to build a room under the basement staircase
- Drywall – Hanging Drywall over concrete slab
- Drywall – Ceiling drywall for basement with 48 inch oc joists
- Drywall – best way to make up difference between concrete and drywall in garage