I had 2 3M Command hooks on my wall. When I was removing the hooks, I damaged the wall, as you can see in the photos below. I wonder what might be an easy/good way to patch the damage. Thanks!
- Water – Repairing water-damaged paint (possibly drywall)
- Drywall – How to repair damaged drywall seam
- Drywall – Not sure how to fix this drywall with paper showing
- Water – How to Fix this Water Damage
- Water Damage Between Paint and Wall
- Water – Reparing a water damaged drywall & doorframe
- Water – Expedient repair for water damaged drywall behind tile