I want to go around the exterior of my windows, etc with some caulking. I have some now that I used in the bathroom but it doesn't spread that easy or lay a decent bead. I know when I was growing up and helping my dad build houses we had stuff that would lay a good bead and I could push it into the joints without making a giant mess. Well I want to make doing the exterior as easy as possible so; Do you know of any good exterior caulking that is easy to put on and spread?
- Questions about DIY on cedar siding and maybe new windows
- Wood – How to build a removable bench for a sit-in window
- Living near a highway in SoCal with no standard windows – how to install A/C
- Sound proof window arrangements with double windows
- Advice on supporting a sagging bay window
- How to protect window air conditioner from bird droppings from above
- Water – Caulking wood panels at bottom of bay window configuration