I looked at my outlets today the top is fine but the bottom ones all have a prong broken off stuck inside. I always wondered is this why my electric bill is so high! Please can someone tell me if broken prongs in outlets drain my electricity!!??
- Electrical – Power outlet that works off a switch no longer shuts off after replacement
- Electrical – Outlet appears to be switched but switches don’t work
- Electrical – LED strips: Red lights can’t be controlled
- Electrical outlet fried 3 USB chargers and causes projector to shutdown.What to do
- Electrical – Light switch not working; both outlets are always hot
- Electrical – Is a tight fit acceptable when fitting a GFCI into an old metal box
- Electrical – Checklist for installing proper electrical outlet outside the house