I am renovating my basement and there is currently a suspended ceiling. After removing some of the tiles I noticed there are some junction boxes without covers. I want to replace the suspended ceiling with drywall. Do I have to cover up the boxes? Or should I be doing this all differently?
- Wiring – Plastic junction boxes and covers in floor
- Remove old ceiling pancake (pan) junction box, or how to work around bolt in that box
- Electrical – No Junction Box for Ceiling Light
- Electrical – Installing a projector a ceiling junction box
- Electrical – Replacing old 60’s junction box with recessed lighting
- Electrical – How To Replace Broken Light Junction Box in Ceiling