I currently have two line voltage ceiling radiant heating systems in my condo each with their own DPST thermostat. I'd like to use low voltage thermostats such as the nest. I found this transformer/relay, but it only has 3 wires. Will this work with a system designed to use DPST thermostats? If not, is there something else out there that will allow me to use low voltage thermostats with line voltage heaters?
- Wiring – Removing old thermostat when replacing electric baseboard heaters
- Use a 2-wire line voltage thermostat on a 24v / low voltage 2-wire furnace
- Connect separate Heat / AC systems to a Nest E
- Electrical – Replacing old 2-pole line volt thermostats in a 120V hydronic heating system – is this configuration safe and acceptable
- Installing Nest From HoneyWell T8575D Condo 8-Wire thermostats