I purchased 2 hanging lights from Ikea and they are wired with plugs. I was wondering if I could run the cords with the plugs through the attic and down the wall to the plug. Will the wire get to hot in the summer and cause a fire?
- Electrical – Run electrical wire outside in for new lightings for cathedral ceiling
- Electrical – run wire along a finished wall/ceiling in a basement
- Electrical – Is it possible to splice on to one of the hots of a base board heater for a plug
- Electrical – Can a light circuit be split out of the ceiling fan
- Electrical – Extension cord requirement for outdoor string lights
- Wiring – add cords to recessed light fixtures to make them portable
- Electrical – run 12 vdc power cord from an indoor transformer (plugged into an interior 120vac outlet) through an outside wall to power a security camera