I have ceiling light fan. The fan works fine. The light used to work fine. All of a sudden one day the light started acting up. When I turn on the switch, the light flickers on for about a second and then turns off. It has three bulbs, all turn on and then off in less than a second. Any suggestions to fix problem.
- Electrical – Why do the lights on the newly installed ceiling fan flick on and then off immediately
- Electrical – causing a replacement ceiling fan light to flicker
- Electrical – Ceiling Fan and separate ceiling light fixtures
- Ceiling – Why does the ceiling fan turn off when I turn on the lights
- Electrical – Why do the ceiling fan lights come on bright then suddenly dim
- Lighting – Ceiling fan light dims up and down continuously