We are installing about 100 ft.² of interlocking hardwood on the floor where the linoleum peeled off but the glue adhesive is still stuck on the floor. The floor is very level, and we tried scraping off some of the adhesive but it was taking forever. Can I simply lay the new hardwood on top of the old dried-up adhesive?
- Flooring – install engineered hardwood over laminate flooring
- Wood – How to remove carpet adhesive from hardwood floors
- Flooring – Installing Porcelain tile over linoleum floor
- Flooring – Patches of drywall mud on subfloor. Do I need to remove before installing flooring
- Flooring – Replacing linoleum flooring in old house with tile, do I need to remove the papery layer
- Flooring – How to prepare the floor to install engineered hardwood