In Michigan, there is a service called Miss Dig for identifying buried utility lines. We've just moved from Michigan to New Hampshire, and we would like to know where our utility lines are buried. What service should I call?
- Electrical – Removing a leftover oil-burner safety switch
- Electrical – Are the outlets unsafe
- Concrete – 1960s bomb shelter a safe place to wait out a tornado
- Kitchens – Breakfast bar. How should it have been done
- Fence post hole near utility lines, digging advice
- House shakes violently at least once a day
- Electrical – Grounding nightmare