How to get utility lines marked on the property


In Michigan, there is a service called Miss Dig for identifying buried utility lines. We've just moved from Michigan to New Hampshire, and we would like to know where our utility lines are buried. What service should I call?

Best Answer

811 is the universal number for all US states.

Canada has different numbers.

Listing here