I'm planning on adding a plywood floor to part of my attic. I have some old carpet that I'm thinking about laying on top of the plywood. Is this a bad idea?
- Should I install a plastic vapor barrier below the insulation between the ceiling and attic floor
- Would enveloping an attic in insulation cause any problems
- Use double-sided carpet tape to stick throw rugs to a carpet pad
- Electrical – Is sealant recommended/required over receptacle or other ceiling fixtures located in attic
- Flooring – What size dip in the floor needs to be filled before carpet is installed?