When replacing a window pane in an old wooden window sash, after the window has been glazed is it necessary to paint over the glaze, or is it OK to leave it unpainted?
- How to move a very heavy top window
- A good uPVC window or wooden double glazed replacement window solution
- Fix single hung window glass that is cracked
- Use to fill a 5mm gap between a PVC window frame & a double-glazed window pane that it too thin
- How to remove this window sash to replace the glass pane
- Replacing an operable window with a fixed window. Can I glaze it directly into the jamb
- How to restore/replace an old wood window without losing daylight opening