Need Help Identifying Strap Securing Dryer Vent Hose


I have existing clips or straps (I'm not sure which is the correct term for these) that holds a dryer vent hose in my laundry room. It almost looks like a flat chain where the holes allow for screws to pass through to hold it in place. I'm interested in getting more, but have no idea what they're called. Does anyone know what these are called?

enter image description here

Best Answer

I've typically just seen that called metal strapping or steel strapping.

Home depot sells a similar thing in their ventilation accessories section, and they call it 'perforated metal hanger straps':

metal strapping

Most metal strapping I've seen has straight sides, instead of wavy ones like yours has, but for this application there should be no difference.