We have had some leaking this past winter due to ice dams. After we get everything dried out, we would like to put up some insulation to help prevent this in the future. Is insulating the ceiling enough or do we need to insulate along the actual beams of the house (we have easy access to a crawl space along part of the roof but not for an addition to part of the house which was where the main problem was)?
- Basement – Do I need to insulate the entire basement or just a few walls
- How to insulate a finished 1 1/2 story space
- Drywall – Do I need to re-sheath, wrap and side an old house just insulate it
- Clarifying the in-between rafters insulation
- Want to update insulation in knee walls. Pictures of the inside. I think it might be worth taking the old out and redoing it all, thoughts
- Condensation forming on garage roof despite insulation