Recently bought a new refrigerator that has an ice maker and now I want to run a water line to the refrigerator (there is not one there right now). The cold water line is pretty much right below the refrigerator in the basement so I can easily drill a hole behind the refrigerator to the basement. Is there a simple way to attach to my currently exisitng cold water line (without requiring a plumber)?
- Plumbing – How to cap off an unused refrigerator water line
- Plumbing – What specific fitting do I need to connect a 1/4“ copper refrigerator water tube to a 3/4” steel water line that’s already in use
- Plumbing – Is this a refrigerator water hookup
- Plumbing – How To Stop A Leak In A Refrigerator Water Line
- Plumbing – “Floor Flange” or something similar for 1/2 copper pipe
- Plumbing – Refrigerator water line leaking even though not hooked up
- Plumbing – 5/16 pex to 1/4 to 1/2 for ice maker outlet box