I'm hanging a towel bar on a wall in a newly-built bathroom (part of a major remodel). I would like to avoid placing the bar at an "awkward" height, but I'm not sure what the proper height would be. Is there a "standard" height?
- Plumbing – How to make the bathroom pipes more practical
- How to repair this shower/bathroom wall for bathroom remodel.
- Shower – What type of washcloth bar should I put inside a fiberglass shower
- Drywall – How to fix a towel bar drywall anchor getting loose
- Electrical – Distribution of circuits for two bathrooms
- Drywall – Removed tiles… what’s underneath and how to proceed
- Best Removable Glue for Gluing Metal Towel Bar to Stone
- California building code design requirements for bathrooms