This small L shaped bracket thing called


I have a drawer that broke because the screw which held this little plastic piece was tightened too far and cracked it. Could someone help me identify it so that I can order another one?

enter image description here

Best Answer

Looks like an L corner bracket/brace. Probably worth upgrading to a metal one if it would fit:

Amazon product link

L corner brace