The day after grouting my tile, a white residue formed on top of the (grey) grout. Moistening the grout makes the residue go away until it dries again. I've been told the problem is because I had too much water in my grout mixture when I applied the grout, but how can I get rid of this residue?
- Tile – How to rehabilitate the grout in the tile floor
- Tile – How to grout when there’s a combination of natural stone and glass tiles
- Flooring – Sanded Grout in Stone Tile Floor Keeps Disintegrating
- Wood – Protect tile grout from wood stain when staining fireplace surround
- Tile – Stain and seal bathroom tiled floor grout – remove upper grout layer
- White stain on grout between tiles. How to clean
- Shower – Replaced tile grout-soaking up moisture and comes out on the hand