Moving into a new apartment in a couple weeks and I'm planning on making the classic brick and plywood shelves to put books and stuff. Any tips for me? Do I have to have it secured to a wall?
- How to hang very heavy (marble, granite, quartz, etc.) shelves on drywall and studs
- Tile – How to attach a shelf to a tile wall in a repairable manner
- How to build a shelving unit like this
- Drywall – Hooks for floating shelves
- Shelving on Rubble Stone Foundation
- The ideal method of supporting a 27″ deep floating desk across 10 feet of wall
- Drywall – How to anchor to a 1″ thick hollow wall with a very shallow cavity