How can I test a stainless steel product such as a sink to see if it is truly 18g?
- Electrical – Testing electrical outlet wiring, arising from wikipedia
- Electrical – How to a GFI installed on an ungrounded two-wire line be verified
- Electrical – How to test two-prong retrofit outlets downstream of GFCI
- Plumbing – Test gauge plug on domestic gas system
- Plumbing – ny way to test the water pressure at a structure, and if necessary from a specific output (hose bib)
- Electrical – Help me test the electricity usage monitor
- How to tell whether metal junction box is properly grounded