Where to get the driver for these unusual Balthaup screws


These unusual large screws are from a Balthaup (Germany) dining table,

enter image description here

(My child's "CSI credit card" there for scale 🙂 )

enter image description here

The table's around 12? yrs old.

Any ideas??

Best Answer

You need a pin wrench (or pin spanner).

pin wrench

They come in fixed and adjustable types.

Images and links are illustrative only, not an endorsement of goods or sources.