Is this a non-grounded light fixture? The copper ground is just bundled at the base of the chain and does not weave up the chain to the box like I have seen in pictures on this site. Is this dangerous and do I need to do something about it? I had wanted to just cut it as it looks bad but worried that this is a safety issue.
- Electrical – Confused about wiring outside light fixture with multiple switched wires
- Electrical – Is it Safe to Have an Attic Light & Receptacle on 60A HVAC Circuit
- Electrical – Does every light within a fixture need to be grounded or just the fixture itself
- Electrical – Confusing ceiling light fixture wiring
- Electrical – Risk of fire due to wiring a new light fixture
- Electrical – Light Fixture – power but no light
- No ground wire, no box (old or new) trying to install light fixture