Wood – Can anyone tell me what kind of hinge this is


I saw it on a folding table I'm planning on copying.. It looks pretty thick- see the couple pictures below;

pic 1

pic 2

Cheers guys and gals!

Best Answer

I know it as a butler's tray hinge, or drop-leaf hinge.