The dictionaries I've looked in don't distinguish between these two words, backward and backwards (at least when used as adverbs). Is there some real historical, grammatical or regional difference between them?
- Learn English – Difference between “accountability” and “responsibility”
- Learn English – Distinguish twins vs distinguish between twins
- Learn English – Purposefully versus Purposely
- Learn English – Difference between insignia, crest, emblem, badge
- Learn English – What (if any) is the distinction between “verisimilitudinous” and “verisimilar”