Learn English – Person who fills out a form – single word


What single word would I use to describe a person who fills out a form? So if Abigail fills out a form she is a… whatever the term should be. The form is an application but the applicant does not fill it in himself. The person who fills it out may be a secretary or a manager. It needs to be one word. "Filler-inner" does not sound right. Data-capturer is two words.

Best Answer

I decided to turn to existing forms rather than just reaching into the air for an obscure term. Here's the USCIS I-129F form, which is a government form that might be prepared by someone other than the petitioner. They call this person the preparer.