Does anyone know if there's a term that describes the device of titling chapters in a work of fiction? That is, chapters not simply called "Chapter 1", "Chapter 2", etc., but chapters with unique names that describe their contents, such as the chapter called "The Potions Master" in the first Harry Potter book.
- Learn English – A word to describe the type of literature read on toilet
- Learn English – Collective term for race, gender, age, religion, income class, etc
- Learn English – From Livorno to Leghorn and back again
- Learn English – the technical term for up & down, back & forth, and left & right
- Learn English – term to describe the physical location of an object, as well as the time in which it exists