Recently I saw the movie "Pursuit of Happyness", which is actually quite good, and I noticed the actor (Will Smith) asking the difference between probably and possibly to his son. So I would like to have people's opinion on this question as I am still yet to find an answer myself.
- Learn English – the difference between “truthfully” and “honestly”
- Learn English – What’s the difference between “colloquium”, “seminar”, and possibly other such words
- Learn English – the difference between “really” and “very”
- Learn English – ‘See’ and ‘Hear’ in the progressive
- Learn English – Validity vs. Veracity in non-scientific non-instrumentation speech