Learn English – the most professional name for “squiggly bracket”


I am creating a software training video and need to refer to these brackets:

{ }

I usually call them "squiggly brackets" or "curly brackets".

Is there a more professional name?

Best Answer

I think curly brackets is the most professional name. See Wikipedia for more details.

Related Topic