What would you call a person who gains a sense of godlikeness, but uses their knowledge and omnipotence for what they feel is the good of others? I ask because I'm wondering what to call myself. I have decided to pursue psychiatry to have power over others but only to make them and their lives better; it is that feeling of making someone infinitely better that I crave so what am I???
- Learn English – Expression for parents who are “silly” happy
- Learn English – What do you call someone who shoots fireworks professionally
- Learn English – what do you call someone who marries for citizenship
- Learn English – What do you call someone who builds fences
- Learn English – the name of that feeling when one discovers that there is something “most others know that I didn’t know”
- Learn English – Other ways to say “native speaker”