I think some good words would be conflicted, or confused. As an example of context, think of someone who believes in freedom of speech, but, at the same time, they would support banning comedians who make jokes about certain issues that person cares about.
- Learn English – the word for the emotion I feel when I see someone being humiliated
- Learn English – Word for someone who thinks they can do anything, and believes everything they do is right but others are wrong
- Learn English – Word for someone who keeps a group in good shape
- Learn English – What’s the term for a phrase someone uses repeatedly in conversation
- Learn English – word, phrase or idiom for “a person who is incapable of thinking about the future”