The DAO token holders that split away from the main The DAO into a child DAO will have moved the tokens (DAO) and the corresponding ethers (ETH) into the child DAO.
As these DAO token holders have a zero DAO balance in The DAO, the Withdrawal contract cannot be used to convert the DAOs into ETHs.
How do I get a refund for my The DAO tokens that was split into a child DAO?
The DAO Refunds
- How do I convert my The DAO tokens into ethers using the withdrawal contract after the hard fork?
- How do I get a refund for the amount I paid in excess of 1 ether to 100 The DAO tokens
- [THIS] How do I get a refund for my The DAO tokens that was split into a child DAO?
- How do I convert my The DAO tokens into ethers on the Ethereum Classic chain?
- How to conditionally send ethers to another account post-hard-fork to protect yourself from replay attacks