I have the download version of Pokémon Moon. Let's say I wanted to start a new save file without deleting all of my old Pokémon. I know you can't use an SD card from one system on another, but is there anything stopping me from creating a back-up copy of my SD card's contents, then copying it back onto the SD card to reset my progress to the state it was when the back-up was made?
- How to change the Mii so that it changes on other people’s 3DS’s as well
- Creating a new Nintendo network ID on 3DS with games on it
- How will system transfer affect the Pokémon X (and other games’) data
- How to open up a different save file in Pokemon Moon without deleting the other one
- When are the statistics (IVs/Ability/Gender etc.) for a hatched Pokémon randomised
- Can you have the same game on multiple SD cards for Nintendo 2DS
- How to get Pokemon Sun save file from an old SD card