I died and now I am playing as my son who has the drunkard trait. Is there a way for me to lose this trait, like joining a medieval version of AA?
How to lose the drunkard trait
- What happens to the 2nd wife if I stop being polygamous in CK3
- How to raise only the men-at-arms
- Legally do to criminals
- How to tell whether a character is male or female
- How to abdicate the throne to the heir
- Secure the High Kingdom of the North Sea: What does “England must be departitioned” mean
- Why did the player heir change from the grandson to one of the other sons after reforming the faith
It's hard to prove a negative, but as of version 1.1 it doesn't seem so.
I did a text search on the game's script files which describe all the interactions, events, decisions etc. in the game (
\Crusader Kings III\game\common\) for the string
remove_trait = drunkardand received 0 results. I then did a search just for
drunkardto see if there is maybe a different syntax for removing a trait. I found a lot of results which check for that trait's existence or add it, but none which seem to remove it.
So apparently the one enemy you can not defeat in CKIII is alcohol.