This has been bugging me, if you choose to save the fake Rachni queen, does she help you? I can't find her in my war assets. Or does she just disapear?
Mass-effect – What happens when you help the “fake” Rachni queen
- Mass-effect – What happened to the Female Krogan
- Mass-effect – What are the benefits/consequences when deciding the fate of the Rachni Queen in Mass Effect 3
- Mass-effect – the war asset value of the Krogan Clans if Eve survived
- Mass-effect – reason for the Artificial Rachni queens action
- Mass-effect – Samara vs Morinth, benefits of each choice
- Mass-effect – What happens with Tali if you chose not to continue the relationship in ME3
- Mass-effect – When do Rachni War Assets show up in game
- Mass-effect – Tali on the Normandy location
At some point you will get a message that she has betrayed you and you lose the war asset. The Mass Effect 3 wiki also says she will do some damage to your Alliance Engineering Corps but I did not follow my war assets closely enough to see that happen.
Choosing to save her is a -125 war asset difference compared to not saving her.