I am currently living in Japan, and bought couple games already. At the moment about to buy "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor", but on Japanese Steam Market, its name is "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (JP)" with a small warning that says game includes Japanese language support. So I will be buying the Japanese version, but will there be any limitations afterwards? If I want to play again from another country? Also 90% of the same game's DLC's are N/A in Japanese store. Please can someone help me what the heck is wrong with Japan?
- Steam – Bought two games from Steam while abroad
- Steam – How to downgrade game bought on steam
- Steam – How to get Steam games that I haven’t bought to show up on the library
- Steam – categorize Steam games by their install location
- Steam and recently played games jump list
- Steam – Can steam and steam games be put on a USB
- Steam – Share Steam games bought on parent account and computer to child account and computer