I just registered for a Steam account and bought the Magicka Four Pack, which I intend to play with three friends next weekend. How do I send them their pieces of the game?
Steam – How to send friends their parts of the Magicka Four Pack
- Steam – What are Authorized Devices on Steam and how to use it
- Steam – Install game on another PC using the CD key from Steam
- Steam – How to unpack or pack large quantities of gems at once
- Steam – I just bought TF2 as part of the Valve Complete Pack. Where’s the Proof of Purchase helmet
- Steam – How to join a specific Brawlhalla clan as a limited Steam user
- Steam – How to see the uncategorized friends in the new Steam friends UI
Those extra games will end up in your Steam Inventory.
To access it, open the Community window in Steam, then click on Inventory in the right column. Select the item you wish to send, and press Send Gift.
It is also possible to directly manage your gifts by clicking on the Games menu in steam and selecting "Manage Gifts and Guest passes".
How does the Extra Copy Special Offer work?