Our dm is treating our "1" damage rolls as a natural 1. So when you roll a 1d4 and you do 1 dmg (after succeeding hit dice) we get an especially bad outcome. Is this normal procedure?
- [RPG] Can you wait to add optional damage dice that apply on a hit (such as Divine Smite) until after seeing if the roll is a critical
- [RPG] How many times do you roll damage for Magic Missile
- [RPG] When rolling a 20 for a Death Saving Throw, can you move and take Actions that turn
- [RPG] Do you roll an extra damage die for Hex if you crit with one beam of Eldritch Blast
- [RPG] Do these rules for Critical Successes and Critical Failures seem fair
- [RPG] How many times do you roll damage for Scorching Ray