My 5e cleric needs to cast mending but it's not one of my memorized cantrips. Can he use one of his number of prepared spells to prepare a cantrip he doesn't know?
- [RPG] How to allow cantrips to be changed
- [RPG] swap the cantrips known for new ones from scrolls
- [RPG] Can a paladin prepare more spells if they didn’t cast any the previous day
- [RPG] Am I correctly understanding the number of spells a wizard can prepare
- [RPG] Can a Bladesinger wizard cast Shillelagh, Magic Stone, or Mending with their Extra Attack feature