For example, the shield mastery feat gives the option to shove an adjacent creature 5ft as a bonus action. Could you make an Opportunity Attack on the creature because it leaves your threat range without using the disengage action?
- [RPG] Does the Goblin Boss’s Redirect Attack provoke an opportunity attack
- [RPG] Does Tunnel Fighter turn an Opportunity Attack into a non-action
- [RPG] Can you shove (Attack Action), attack (Extra Attack) and use Polearm Master’s bonus action attack
- [RPG] Can you miss an attack on purpose, and have it count as having made an attack
- [RPG] Can the Shield Master feat’s bonus-action shove be used to make an improvised weapon attack