At level 6, a Sorcerer may have a maximum of 6 Sorcery Points. This is enough to create a level 4 spell slot. Would the Sorcerer be able to create a level 4 spell slot, even though he only knows level 3 spells, in order to cast a spell with a higher slot (such as Fireball to add an extra 1d6 to the damage and make it hard to Counter Spell)?
- [RPG] use Pact Magic spell slots gained on a short rest to gain sorcery points
- [RPG] Can a sorcerer learn a 5th-level spell early by creating spell slots using the Font of Magic feature
- [RPG] Can a 2nd-level sorcerer use sorcery points to create a 2nd-level spell slot
- [RPG] Can Aberrant Mind Sorcerers upcast Psionic Spells using Sorcery points
- [RPG] Does Psionic Sorcery value spell levels differently than Flexible Casting