From my reading, 5e uses the "Great Wheel" interpretation of cosmology by default, but I'm having a hard time understanding what this means. Under this model, are the planes physically connected, and could a Githyanki pirate bring an airship to the Material Plane (without the use of teleportation magic or astral projection) to rob people?
- [RPG] Does a githyanki’s silver sword instantly kill an astral traveler on a critical hit
- [RPG] Will the Astral Projection spell end upon entering an Outer Plane
- [RPG] Can Gated Fiends/Celestials Die Permanently
- [RPG] Can you become Ethereal in the Outer Planes
- [RPG] What are the ramifications of creating a homebrew world without an Astral Plane
- [RPG] Do you die on another plane if you reached that plane via Astral Projection
- [RPG] By RAW, does Astral Projection allow you to keep your astral body when you leave the Astral Plane