Bigby's Hand counts as an object, but if it is adjacent to an enemy who then moves away, can you use your reaction to take an opportunity attack?
- [RPG] Does Lightning Lure trigger Polearm Master’s opportunity attack
- [RPG] Does the Goblin Boss’s Redirect Attack provoke an opportunity attack
- [RPG] If one PC uses Bigby’s Hand to carry another character through a cluster of enemies, does that movement provoke attacks of opportunity
- [RPG] Can one use the reaction spell from the War Caster feat to cast Bigby’s Hand
- [RPG] Can Bigby’s Hand be healed