Can a warlock cast magic stone on 3 pebbles as a bonus action then subsequently cast mage hand to fly the stones over an enemy and drop them to deal 3d6 damage on hit? If so, what, if any, would be the modifiers applied to them? If not, then please explain why.
- [RPG] How much damage does a magic stone cause when hurled from a sling
- [RPG] Do you add your proficiency bonus when throwing a pebble from the Magic Stone cantrip
- [RPG] Does Magic Stone require an action or a bonus action for attacking with it
- [RPG] Can you cast Magic Stone on 3 pebbles as a bonus action, throw a stone as an action, then, on your next turn, throw the 2 remaining pebbles
- [RPG] Can a Battle Smith artificer’s Steel Defender be used to hurl Magic Stones
- [RPG] Differences between Mage Hand, Unseen Servant and Find Familiar
- [RPG] Can a familiar attack with Magic Stone