I am a Wizard with 1 multiclass level of Cleric. Can I cast a spell if I have my other hand free? I thought I could but the text of the War Caster feat leads me to believe I might not be able to.
- [RPG] If you have the ability to cast a spell without a spell slot, can you cast that spell using a spell slot
- [RPG] Can a wizard using an arcane focus quarterstaff and a shield still cast somatic component spells
- [RPG] Casting Shillelagh while holding weapon and shield
- [RPG] Does War Caster allow you to cast the Shield spell with a rod in one hand and a wand in the other
- [RPG] Can one use the reaction spell from the War Caster feat to cast Bigby’s Hand
- [RPG] cast Sunbeam if both the hands are busy